Monday, February 13, 2006

little cat snores


My (approx.) 14-year-old cat Jonah snores. I'm on the couch looking for images of ballet dancers and he's snoring. It's the cutest sound I know, next to his purrrrr. I wish I could be paid to snuggle with him and listen to his purr all day. I tell him so weekly.

Oh yeah, another thing that happened this week was I took Jonah in to the vet last Monday to have an "elderly cat check-up." The vet checked a lump (just fat) and took some blood. His bloodwork cost me nearly $200. Wow. But, now we know that he's healthy. And b/c he is healthy he was able to go in on Friday for a teef cleaning - he doesn't have many left anyway and they are BAD. She took two teeth out - one molar had to be drilled. He seems just fine - was just a little stoned for the last couple days while he was on pain meds. Let's hope I don't have to hold my nose the next time he yawns close to my face. I'll scan and post a silkscreen I did at the AIGA Boston conference last fall...it's called "Jonah's toof" and also is on a t-shirt.

He's snoring again. I love this boy!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home