Tuesday, January 24, 2006

Today

Well, today we did shows numbers one and two out of 13 for the week. It's like I never had a day off yesterday - but I'm telling you, this puppet thing is great. It's great b/c I know that lots of days I'd spend the morning justifying how I should sleep in and that's not really productive, so at least I get to do some fun puppetry, hang out with great people and even get paid to do it! I forget about that sometimes...that we get a paycheck for all of this fun. I'm sure I'd think differently if this were not the first show I've done there. A woman from school named Robin came to a show on Sunday and she brought her sister who works at the Atlanta zoo. They really loved it. I'm so glad. It's really for kids but I think it's fun for adults too, but I didn't know if others would feel the same way.

Then I came home and played with Ohren and cleaned litterboxes. Woo. Showered. Went to my other job - of course, Ohren came to work, too. He's a hard worker, that dog.

Prepared for class after that. It's Systems class - we need to brand a city and I chose Detroit. Why? I've never been and I really didn't want to go. All I hear about that city is that it's full of crime and it's dirty. But things are really changing there, so I hear. So wish me luck on trying to sell Detroit! I think it's going to be a good challenge.

On my way home from class tonight, about a block away from home, I saw out of the corner of my eye a little(ish) spider crawl on the inside of my windshield and run under the rubber edge. Never saw him again. Makes me wonder what other critters call my car a home - besides me. I once heard about how a car (and a mattress, for that matter) gains weight over the years from dirt and stuff. Crazy.

Karen and I gave Ohren a bath tonight. He was sad but I'm sure he'll be happy to smell fresh and he'll get all the more kisses because of it.

Oh! I saw the Oscar Mayer (I had to sing the song to spell it correctly) Weinermobile on Peachtree St. on my way to class. Had to call Karen. She was engaged to the Weinermobile man for a time - OK, she was maybe 8 or so? She said he died recently. I guess he's no longer a threat.

Now I'm going to do my best to get all of my homework done for tomorrow night's class. Wish me luck!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home