Sunday, January 29, 2006

Oops

Well, I haven't posted in a while...and this hardly will count. I have to leave in a couple minutes to go to the Center to entertain several birthday parties and other kiddos. Woo!

I have not yet gotten into the habit of blogging. There have been times when I thought, "I should go add to my blog" and I even have thought that maybe I should come up with a concept for this baby. So...I'm still thinking.

A quick summary of my last couple days: a trip to the ER (Karen had a run in with a door) and Amy Lippoldt and Melinda were in town. We watched the end of the second season of The Sopranos. Karen is watching some 24-hour preseason NASCAR-related race. My "guy" is winning. Has been winning for hours. That kind of cool, I guess.

I'll write more later.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home