Tuesday, January 31, 2006

time

Well, I had to fix a flat tire today. I didn't fix it, I paid someone else to do it. That's the second time in about 3 or 4 months. I guess I should maybe buy new ones? Karen thinks so anyway. The first one was a nail. This one was just a little hole.


Speaking of Karen, her eye is healing nicely...'cept it was hurting tonight and last night. Maybe it's b/c it's healing? I don't know....well, I do know that she looks cute with her new haircut and that little bandage.

Back to Puppetland tomorrow. I wish that meant that I could vacation from Homeworkville. I hate that place. Actually, I sometimes like it but it's ruined by other things that get in the way like life....flat tires, litterboxes, laundry, two jobs, a wonderful girlfriend and a dog who looks sad when I don't throw the Ball.

It's getting late, so I'll make myself stop writing and do some more work on my Detroit project.



Here are some photos of Ohren on the rug we bought a couple days ago - and his new chew toy that's supposed to help clean his teeth.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home