Thursday, February 02, 2006

good mood

Well, today I've been in a pretty good mood, considering I was a little bit sleep deprived (aren't we all?). My first show this morning was great - but others didn't like it. Oh well. Second show was fine. There was an obnoxious kid who would yell out comments like, "Do another trick!" Sounds cute, except he KEPT yelling it. Pissed some of us off. For some reason, it didn't get me mad...but usually stuff like that does.

Came home after the performances and played with Ohren in the back yard. Came in and started to make my lunch. 5 min. later I noticed that I was tracking dog crap all around. Lucky me. Had to clean that up. Still not in a bad mood. Weird. So unlike me!

Had issues with homework (forgot to make the poster a certain size and had to fix it....Quark works on my desktop but not my laptop and my desktop doesn't burn disks but my laptop does. Crap like that. The only bad part about all of that is that I could only fit it (almost) and hour of work at the studio. I felt pretty bad about that....but Guy and Jerry asked me to get some coffee on my way in and I discovered my New Favorite Drink. It's at San Francisco Coffee - the Foglifter. Has a shot (or two?) of espresso (BTW, I hate it when people say eXpresso) some coffee, some caramel syrup and steamed milk. Heaven costs $3.39.

Took a little tour of a press for PrePress and Production class. Kind of boring but still interesting. Then we had class. Meh. By the time I was home at 10pm (still wired from the Foglifter) Karen was already in bed so no Sopranos for me tonight! Oh well.

Ohren hasn't been eating much lately. I think he's sad about being home so much 'cause we both work a lot now...and I can't take him to the Center, only to the studio. Poor guy. He's eating right now but carrying a mouthful of food into the living room to eat it on his blanket in front of the fireplace. I think he doesn't want to let me out of his sight.

I'm sipping a little Tuaca to mellow me out before bed. It's some damn fine Italian liqueur that my cousin Bryan turned me onto a couple years ago. It tastes like caramel.

Speaking of mellowing out, I'm considering buying some St. John's Wort tea to help me with my stress. Anybody out there have any experience w/ St. John's Wort?

I have to go to my two jobs tomorrow and put in lots of hours into my Type and Image class. And I hope to do a little house cleaning. We're having some folks over on Saturday night for board games!

Does anybody read this?

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home