Saturday, January 21, 2006

dinner

Karen and I ate a Asada on Dekalb Ave. The drinks were b-a-d. The food was meh. Not going back.

Karen thinks it should be pronounced "A Sad Day."

We bought some new fish for our community tank and I'll take some photos later and post them.

My show at the Center for Puppetry Arts went well today. Some UNIMA folks were there - that's the international puppetry group, to explain it easily. Yesterday's shows, however, were the best ever...of course, our director Jon didn't see either of them. Maybe that's why they were so good. Whatever. More shows tomorrow.

Karen and I wanted to hang out with friends - any friends - tonight after seeing our friend David play at the Red Light Cafe - which was fun, as always. (www.davidstephensbanjo.com) Nobody was available for drinks. Sad. We're wondering if we need to take more showers!

OK, now we're going to watch another Sopranos episode - On Demand. That rocks.

Don't tell, but I think we may skip church tomorrow so we can do some cleaning. I know that I need to clean my fish tanks and stuff and the Good Lord knows I need to do some homework. Besides, I have to leave halfway through to get to my noon call at the theatre anyway.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home