Friday, January 20, 2006

OK, me too, then.


I guess I'll start posting on a blog. I tried a couple years ago at a friend's urging to do this - but it was on livejournal.

I asked Karen if she'd start a blog too. She's a great writer and hopes to write a book someday so it will be good practice for her...and I also want to be a better writer. I've never tried to do the journaling thing and I never started a diary - once I got one for Christmas and the only thing I liked about it was the lock. Then I lost the key.

Here's a photo I took of myself around the moment I decided to start a blog.

When I got my laptop, I had this romantic notion that I'd be on it all the time in coffee shops, etc. and being one of those cool blogging/podcast types. It has been a while. But hey, I've been busy with school. After so many hours working on it for school work it's hard to embrace it "after hours." Maybe this will make my computer less utilitarian and more fun.

OK, that's it for now. Let's hope I keep this up.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home