Friday, January 20, 2006

blog or tv?

Well, this will be a quickie - I want to get back to work...but I'm taking a small break to write because I'm afraid that if I don't I'll never develop the habit. Yes, that's right folks, I want to develop a HABIT of posting to a blog. Who reads these, anyway? I know I do...I spent like 2 hours last night in bed reading other people's blogs....wondering if I'd really like them if I met them....wondering if they'd like me. You know. Not that I expect people to be hanging on every word I write...but maybe I'll say something witty.

At least it's not TV. I used to watch TV all the time. Now I've successfully weaned myself off of most shows. It happened when I started to date Karen, I think. And school does it. This quarter all of my classes are at night.

So, blogging is like TV - but better. Or is it?

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home