Sunday, August 20, 2006

designers

Oh, I am a student. Sometimes I eat the Mac and Cheese. Sometimes I crave it and sometimes it's what I can afford.

The other day I made myself some gourmet M&C and reached in the cupboard (that is a such a weird word to spell....what happened to the p?) to get a bowl and got a green one. Then I thought, "No, the blue one is complimentary to the orange in my lunch and therefore will make it more appetizing to me." Seriously, I thought that.

Wouldn't you do the same?

4 Comments:

Blogger James Palmer said...

Ha! I found yer blog!! James Palmer here... And I have to say that I totally and completely understand the need to have colors living in harmony with one another in one's meals. I generally prefer to keep most colors the same--a lot of different colors usually means it's probably going to make me sick...

9:49 PM  
Blogger kc said...

Yes.

1:05 AM  
Blogger kc said...

Hey, can't find your e-mail for some reason ... But I'm going to New England in early October. Any suggestions for sight seeing?

6:27 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

This reminds me of a discussion we had once in Agnew.

You, and I, put our Mac & Cheese in a bowl after cooking it. For some people eat it right out of the pot.

Me and the fellow "bowlers" said that eating m&c out of the pot is just too cavemanish.

By the way, I totally agree with your bowl choice. Blue indeed complements the yellow goodness that is m&c.

10:03 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home